Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pansified


I stepped out onto the back deck yesterday as I saw out of the corner of my eye something I had not seen in quite a while --- sunshine! It seemed that these little faces in the pots had also discovered the sun and, although eager to appear, seemed to be squinting at the brightness. You will have to click on them to see that.

Also yesterday morning I heard a lot of chatter high up in the tulip trees and there sat about 20 robins surveying the territory. If the robins are back, can spring be far behind?


1 comment:

  1. Sigh.. if you have flowers, you've been seeing and feeling a lot more sunshine than we have. Lovely shots. :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you once again. I really like these visits. Come sit on this log and tell me what you are thinking.